Thursday, 3 April 2014

⚤corpse party / ROLEPLAY REQUEST \


With this rather... comedic image, I do hope that I managed to ensnare your attention. Either way, I'm desperately hoping for a Corpse Party roleplay right now. So far, however, nobody has even bothered messaging me about one... which is a shame, because the series itself is actually quite awesome; nevertheless, though, Piko-chan has only ever seen Corpse Party: Blood Covered, Corpse Party: Book of Shadows, Corpse Party: Tortured Souls, the manga version of Corpse Party: Blood Covered and part of Corpse Party: Hysteric Birthday AU.

Either way, you really don't have to watch videogame walkthroughs if you don't want to; in fact, you can even choose to read CP:BC and CP:BS on lparchive.org... that is, assuming you want to be converted into the fandom. Besides from that, though, it feels as if I'll soon grow gray hairs of my own before the right roleplaying partner comes along, which is why I initiated a new roleplay request once again. Since Corpse Party is such a rare gem to find on the list of fandoms roleplayers are interested in these days, I figured why not?



loading ... loading ... *COMMITMENT 』
↳ Quite honestly enough, I really don't expect that much from you; in other words, you may now be able to ditch or leave the roleplay without saying anything and I wouldn't mind. Well, I'll admit that I'd be rather disappointed but then again, I understand the awkward sentiment of expressing through words about why you want to quit. As I'm no good with confrontations myself, I tend to avoid it... and not going to lie, I even dropped out of a few of them on pretty bad terms yet on the other hand, I will try to inform you if I lack the motivation to continue. It's just... that I find it difficult. 

Otherwise, I'll be sending out at least two or more replies in a week but you have to understand that Piko-chan is still in highschool. I can't be roleplaying for almost every second of the day, you know? Having said that, though, please do not spam me too much. I'm sure you don't want this stress pile of mine to increase any more and besides, I won't do that to you. In any rate, it really can't be helped that we have busy lives behind those screens. Plus, I'm also sure that there will be times where you'd rather procrastinate or have time for yourself instead of being pressed to write a  roleplay response for others.

loading ... loading ... *LOCATION 』
↳ I know I said I will only roleplay through e-mail on my other request but this time, I will also do so for quizilla as well. With that being said, just know how to cheat the word limit on messages and we'll be fine. A warning, though - my quizilla can malfunction and have technical difficulties from time to time. If that happens, don't blame me. Putting that aside, you may choose contact me over e-mail by either bookworm92@hotmail.ca or futureroleplaying@outlook.com.

loading ... loading ... *INTRODUCTION 』
↳ When you message me, I ask that you don't send me a message along these lines: "Hey, you want to roleplay ____?" Its just that... I get them a lot but unless you're running on auto pilot and are a robot, then I might understand; otherwise, don't do it! At least offer me a hello before including your limits, if your OC is finished, whether you want to stick to an AU or canon plot, where you want to roleplay (quizilla or e-mail) and what sort of roleplay (spice, drama, fluff or dark) you want. Is it really that hard? I don't think so. In any rate, having to do some clarifications before roleplaying always gets so boring and tedious.

loading ... loading ... *FORMAT 』
↳ Please, for all things good and holy, do not ever use text talk unless there's an actual text message involved in the roleplay! Since I trust that everyone here speaks proper English, I do not want you to be talking like dis jus cuz its wei easayier. Ugh... see what I mean? That was pretty painful for me. In any rate, I don't accept script writing either. Personally, I find it distasteful to the point where it ruins the quality of replies and just makes them that much harder to respond to on account of the halfass-ness. 

With that being said, just stick to paragraphs in third person style. Any other person would only become confusing for me and to prevent myself from possibly forgetting your OC's name, do me a favour and don't write first or second.

loading ... loading ... *PUNCTUATION 』
↳ While I'm a grammar nazi, that only refers to when I write; in other words, I wouldn't mind too much if you make an occasional error every now and then as long as it isn't happening most of the time. Quite honestly enough, though, I don't think I'll have a problem if I'm able to understand everything. If you aren't confident with your editorial abilities, however, then I'd advise you to use spell check, as it can be useful.

loading ... loading ... *LENGTH 』
↳ For starters, I usually type out three paragraphs for each side but as the roleplay progresses, I could write even more than not; despite this, though, I'm trying not to over do it now. Either way, I will at least be matching whatever you give me, novella length or not. Just be aware that it takes awhile for me to reply to these things. In any rate, however, I think it's pretty much a given that one liners aren't allowed. For one thing, it doesn't give me much to work with and another, how do you expect me to easily put out a reply? All I'm really asking is for you to put actual effort into it, so two paragraphs are what should save you from my goddess-like wrath.

Additionally enough, there's also the matter of fairness. Don't just go writing four miraculous paragraphs for your OC and only one measly paragraph for my love interest - at least put some consideration into your replies! Please don't treat Piko-chan like that when she will always write more for your love interest than for her own OC.

loading ... loading ... *CHARACTERS 』
↳ This is just me but I'd rather not roleplay with Mary-Sues or Gary-Sues but those happen to be rare so FFFF. Everybody in the games has suffered a misfortune at one point so your OC can't be the only one who has it good... meaning they can't be invincible or perfect. They can't be granted absolute immunity from the ghosts or from a certain sociopath, either. Make your OC believable for heaven's sake! And also, don't control my character. I don't mind if it's for minor things to progress the roleplay but I get to decide whatever she does, understand?

To make it clear, I play my OC, your love interest and side characters while you play your OC, my love interest and side characters... unless you'd rather have me play an OC for your side. In that case, it will be a bit different. Oh, and try your best to make everybody in character, alright? That means no making Satoshi a brave badass or Kizami a weak, flowery person if there isn't a good explanation for it.

loading ... loading ... *LOVE INTERESTS 』
↳ I know this is a touchy subject for some but I'm actually rather flexible with this one. My preferred love interest will be Yuuya Kizami but I wouldn't mind having Kai Shimada, Yoshiki Kishinuma or Tomohiro Ohkawa as my love interest since I know Kizami is considered such a hot bishie to the point where everybody practically wants that babe. If you ask nicely, I'll be sure to give him to you, you know? I'm also fine with love triangles too, should you want one. As it's possible to work things out, there's really no need to be all, "NO! SO AND SO IS MINE SO YOU CAN'T HAVE THEM!" If you do that, I honestly will think you're a little crazy.

Either way, I'd prefer if you state what sort of relationship your OC has with their love interest. It doesn't have to be anything too deep but I need to know whether or not they're friends, enemies, rivals or something to have an idea of how to play them around your OC. One word of advice, though. It would be ideal if you didn't assume said love interest likes them back or are already in a relationship together because there's the potential of making them out of character and besides, it wouldn't be fun to have them as a crush if you already know the outcome; then again, if it's in AU plot (Like "Married Life"), then these feelings could definitely be established.

loading ... loading ... *LIMITS 』
↳ To get our boundaries straight, I'll just list out all of my limits: NO yaoi, necrophilia, bestiality, extreme pedophilia, fisting and scat. For me, those are either triggering, cringe-worthy, unpleasant or just something I'm not comfortable with doing; in other words, please don't force them down on me. If you have any limits, however, it's really important to let me know beforehand because I might cause some tension at some point in the roleplay, especially since I'm into rather... kinky things. Overall, though, I'm fine with gore, macabre, torture, spice, dark themes and everything else you could possibly think of.

loading ... loading ... *『 MISCELLANEOUS 』
↳ If you're not only here for the roleplay, then I would appreciate having some outside conversations as well; in fact, I enjoying talking with my roleplaying partners about almost anything alongside coming up with potential plots. In any rate, I really don't  bite~ I might have seemed stiff and formal in the rules but I promise that I'm actually pretty friendly if you give me a chance.


’❀. █ | Plot Ideas

blood drive ;;
It basically takes place in the upcoming video game Corpse Party: Blood Drive, where after Ayumi Shinozaki might have used the Book of Shadows like the old man had suggested, everybody in Heavenly Host would have been magically revitalized from death. The question is... what would become of your crush and OC's fate?

pregnancy ;;
Oh no! Said crush has gotten your OC pregnant in a place like Heavenly Host! How would the baby even be taken care of?

reality ;;
After all that terrible Heavenly Host ordeal, everybody wakes up the next day... only to find out that everything they experienced was just a dream. There's no evidence that so and so is a sociopath who kills others or that the class representative has spiritual powers. Then again, it's impossible to not remember the things that took place...

married life au ;;
An AU where none of the Heavenly Host stuff happens and your OC along with their crush gets married after highschool.

school trip au ;;
Imagine that none of the characters had even done the Sachiko Ever After Charm in the first place, By doing so, their class would be able to attend a school trip but our OCs and love interests had gotten lost. At one point, it even started raining and the only means of shelter they came across is a shady looking love hotel.

darkening ;; 
Your love interest may or may not have fallen into a Darkening state. Either way, they are strongly influenced by feelings of lust towards your OC. What in the world would happen?

2 comments:

  1. Hello honey ! :3 are you still on to do a rp with me ? I'll be glad to rp with you and chat with you as well <3 my name on Skype is shadamy-chan and I'm ChuggyVine ! I'll be more than happy to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello honey ! :3 are you still on to do a rp with me ? I'll be glad to rp with you and chat with you as well <3 my name on Skype is shadamy-chan and I'm ChuggyVine ! I'll be more than happy to meet you!

    ReplyDelete