Greetings, my fellow quizillians~ 'Tis be Piko-chan, who is a veteran of roleplaying for almost six years now. Normally, I wouldn't have gotten everything so dolled up, but I made it all nice just for you guys. Isn't that nice? Anyways, I figured I should start some new roleplays, since practically everybody else abandoned me. /proceeds to die in a puddle of sadness Oh, woe is me. Though I know the rules look rather long and lengthy, pleaAh, I think I changed my mind. se just bear with me for now. Speaking of which, I also added some passwords just for the heck of it, so please make sure to read everything.
’❀. █ ▌COMMUNICATION
oooo↳ To be honest, Quizilla and I had gone way back in either 2010 or 2011; having said that,
oooothough,,I am now familiar with it's glitchiness. More often than not, the site's delivery mail
oooosystem tends to be irresponsible with their messages by either not sending them, deleting
oooothem or just tricking others into thinking that they recieved them when there's really none in
oooothe first place. That or Quizilla is simply being a sly, sneaky bastard who likes hiding other
oooopeople's mail for shit and giggles.
ooooEither way, I now only roleplay on e-mail for rather obvious reasons. While I do understand
oooothat some people prefer quizilla, I do think that it wouldn't hurt to make an actual email
ooooaccount for the sole purpose of roleplaying. Oh, and speaking of e-mail, you can choose
ooooto message me over at bookworm92@hotmail.ca or futureroleplaying@outlook.com but I
oooowouldn't mind quizilla as well, should you want to request there.
ooooAh, I think I changed my mind. I want to be open so if you have other ways of roleplaying,
oooothen I would try it. Who knows? I might even like it! :0
ooooAh, I think I changed my mind. I want to be open so if you have other ways of roleplaying,
oooothen I would try it. Who knows? I might even like it! :0
’❀. █ ▌INTRODUCTIONS
oooo↳ First impressions are really important right? It's essentially because they're so
ooooimportant that it determines whether or not someone would want to roleplay with you; in
ooooother words, what I'm saying is that a simple 'Would you like to roleplay ______?' will not
oooosuffice. Not only is it rude but you're not a robot, yes? (Gosh, I'm sounding like Kagura
oooofrom Gintama right now, don't I? And it wasn't intentional too.)
ooooBesides, I'm sure in real life, you wouldn't just walk up to a stranger and ask them for a
ooooroleplay in an abrupt manner. I'm not saying that you have to be all formal like a princess
oooobut at least tell me your limits, your preferred method of communication, love interests for
ooooa fandom or maybe even ideas of your own for our roleplay before clicking that send
oooobutton. Convince me that you're a human capable of being friendly, alright? Also, it's really
ooooimporant to be specific!
ooooFor example, with original roleplays, I need to know if you want to double, do My OC x
ooooYour OC or have one with yuri in it. For fandoms and the like, just give me the important
ooooinformation, please! I beg of you! I hate having to clarify things first before roleplaying,
oooobecause I have been doing it so often, I'm getting tired of it.
ooooimporant to be specific!
ooooFor example, with original roleplays, I need to know if you want to double, do My OC x
ooooYour OC or have one with yuri in it. For fandoms and the like, just give me the important
ooooinformation, please! I beg of you! I hate having to clarify things first before roleplaying,
oooobecause I have been doing it so often, I'm getting tired of it.
’❀. █ ▌WRITING FORMAT
oooo↳ I prefer to write in third person but quite frankly enough, I could care less about which
ooooperson you use. All I ask is that you be aware of the fact that I might forget your OC's
ooooname, should you insist on using things like 'I' and 'I'm'. If that happens, please do not
ooooblame me for calling 'Saralina' Serah by mistake one day, as it's quite unsurprising for
oooosuch a common mistake to occur. To add on, your responses should be in paragraph form
ooooand not script. Also, absolutely no text talk is allowed unless actual texting is involved in
oooothe roleplay.
’❀. █ ▌PUNCTUATION
oooo↳ Let's face it. Nobody's perfect, so I'm not going to nag at you for every little mistake you
oooomake. For all I know, English might not be your first language, so I completely understand.
ooooOn the other hand, if you constantly make capitalization or grammatical errors, it makes
oooome think you aren't putting that much effort into it. Just... do me a favor and edit responses
oooowith spell check first to save Piko-chan the effort of deciphering everything you're trying to
oooosay? It's all the more reason to do so should you know that you aren't exactly proficient in
oooospelling.
’❀. █ ▌LENGTH
oooo↳ No matter what, I will try my absolute hardest to match your length, as long as as those
oooofive, lengthy paragraphs are not full of pointless details. When I write for your side, it's only
oooonatural that I have something to work with. Having said that, though, I don't accept one
ooooliners nor do I accept novella length but then again, I'll most likely overlook the last rule if
oooothe roleplay is that enjoyable. Either way, I will try not to go past four paragraphs on either
ooooside. Also, I have this thing where I tend to write longer for my partner's love interest so...
ooooyeah, be sure to look forward to that.
ooooNormally when I do starters, which is almost all the time by the way, my length ranges to
ooooabout three paragraphs or maybe even longer, if I want to include all the important details
oooodown. If you're overwhelmed by this, however, please know that you don't have to match
oooomy length, as long as I have two decent sized paragraphs.
’❀. █ ▌COMMITMENT
oooo↳ I might be incredibly lax or understanding with this one lately, which might be a bad
oooothing, but hey, when it comes to roleplaying, it shouldn't be a completely serious or
ooooprofessional thing; therefore, I'm not looking for a response every frickin' day. In fact, I'd
ooooprefer if you actually spent time out in the real world instead of quickly typing up one
ooooresponse after another. Just maybe put an effort to do one response in a week? I, on the
oooohand will most likely be able to reply two times a week or even more with Spring Break
oooocoming up.
ooooIt's OK if you want to quit the roleplay but if you want to prevent Piko-chan's forever-alone
ooooblues from becoming much more worse, say so from the very start? You don't even have
ooooto provide a reason or anything like that because I wouldn't get mad at you, since you're all
oooomy precious babies. Even if it's at the cost of seeing you guys move on, Piko-chan wants
ooooto see that happiness surrounding you above all else.
ooooWith that being said, don't take advantage of my kindness and patience by spamming me
oooomessages about whether or not I got your reply, unless it's been a week since I last
ooooreplied. Despite occasionally being the queen of procrastination, I'll have you know that a
oooohighschooler's life is very demanding at times. That, and I am an aspiring author who likes
ooooto have time to herself forself in writing stories and poems. I know, I am a very 'cool' person.
ooooTo all you cool people out there, manga/anime/videogames/books are all cool! ; u ; Don't let
oooowhat others say undermine you. Chances are, they're ignorant, are scared of liking it and
ooooneed a different view of perspective.
oooo
’❀. █ ▌LIMITS
oooo↳ If you have any, please tell me about them before we roleplay! I'd very much hate to
ooootrigger something painful by mistake. Anyways, I will respect your limits while you respect
oooomine - sound fair to you? With that being said, here are the things I can not do and will not
ooooallow for personal boundaries sake: yaoi, bestiality, scat, extreme pedophilia and fisting.
ooooOtherwise, I'm down for lemons, dark themes and anything else you could think of.
’❀. █ ▌LOVE INTERESTS/CHARACTERS
oooo↳ Most of the time, I will not mind giving up my main love interest for your guys' sake but
ooooplease ask nicely. That way, I'll feel more inclined to play him or her for you. Just
oooounderstand, however, that if you're deadset on a fandom that I only have one love interest
oooofor, I will most likely not change it if you want them for your side. The most I'll do is still play
oooohim or her for you but for that, roleplay something else for my side? I mean, it's only fair.
ooooEither way, I'm sure we'll be able to work things out between us... maybe have a roleplay
oooowhere we both have the same love interest in different worlds?
ooooIt's essentially because things have to be realistic, that you can't have things your way
ooooall the time. If it's only love interests and never about other people, then how do you expect
oooothe roleplay to be interesting? In the end, you will most likely not want to continue the roleplay
ooooanymore. Put your OCs in amusing or interesting situations too! That's why we like anime so
oooomuch but for it to be fun, we need to indulge in the fandom. You have to remember - why did
ooooyou want to roleplay this series? It's probably because it's really interesting, the characters are
oooopeople you can relate to or that it's simply just... awesome. I guess talk with other people, go
oooowith your gut (especially with characters). Personally, what I find helpful is going through each
ooooother's responses and underline or bolding things that are important. It's also important to give
ooooconstructive criticism. Never say 'You do this wrong' or 'This isn't right! Say 'You might
oooodisagree with me but here is how I think.' Remember - be open and if you don't like it,
oooothen you don't like it. Just say it. Communication is key.
ooooIt's essentially because things have to be realistic, that you can't have things your way
ooooall the time. If it's only love interests and never about other people, then how do you expect
oooothe roleplay to be interesting? In the end, you will most likely not want to continue the roleplay
ooooanymore. Put your OCs in amusing or interesting situations too! That's why we like anime so
oooomuch but for it to be fun, we need to indulge in the fandom. You have to remember - why did
ooooyou want to roleplay this series? It's probably because it's really interesting, the characters are
oooopeople you can relate to or that it's simply just... awesome. I guess talk with other people, go
oooowith your gut (especially with characters). Personally, what I find helpful is going through each
ooooother's responses and underline or bolding things that are important. It's also important to give
ooooconstructive criticism. Never say 'You do this wrong' or 'This isn't right! Say 'You might
oooodisagree with me but here is how I think.' Remember - be open and if you don't like it,
oooothen you don't like it. Just say it. Communication is key.
ooooAdditionally enough, I need to have a clarification of what that love interest is like to your
ooooOC. Is he or her a friend, an enemy, a rival or someone related? Either way, please don't
oooodecide that they're in a relationship together or clarify that the crush has romantic feelings
oooofor your OC. If possible, I'd like to do that in the roleplay and besides, we don't need to
oooohave a roleplay where everyone is still crushing on each other. They could be dating within
ooooour roleplay's setting. Furthermore, I think it's common sense that only I get to play your
oooolove interest so don't take away that job from me. Oh, and if you don't know what sort of
oooorelationship, ask your roleplaying partner; chances are, they might have suggestions.
oooorelationship, ask your roleplaying partner; chances are, they might have suggestions.
’❀. █ ▌CHARACTERS
oooo↳ To make it clear, here are our roles as follows: I play my OC and your love interest, you
ooooplay my love interest and your OC with side characters for each of us. With that being said,
oooodon't godmod; in other words, hands off of my OC. You have no right to control her just as
oooomuch as I have no right to control yours. Don't decide what they're doing or feeling unless
ooooit's essential to carry on the roleplay... like something along the lines of, 'He grabbed her
oooohand and they started walking'. The same also goes for your love interest because what's
oooothe point of it in a roleplay with crushes? Oh, and I forgot to mention that unless we do a
oooomy OC x your OC kind of things, this sort of rule doesn't apply.
ooooAs far as mary-sues are concerned, I don't mind them too much... just be sure in not
oooomaking them so perfect and beautiful that my love interest is easily smitten with her. For
oooogary-sues, though, it's like the same with mary-sues - please think about me and not make
oooomy love interest gay for them or something. Haha, I'm just kidding, but in all seriousness,
oooodo not not interfere in Piko-chan's fictional relationships... unless you have permission.
ooooWhile I know that characters are hard to play, try your best to make them in character? For
ooooexample, the vampires in Diabolik Lovers should not be all kind, masochistic men. If
oooothey're not under the effects of some magical potion or hit their heads somewhere, then I
oooowon't stand for it. Also, leaving me to play all the characters is rather unfair so try to do play
oooosome as well?
’❀. █ ▌MISCELLANEOUS
oooo↳ Lastly, please have fun~ Roleplaying isn't something to be so glum and serious about. If
ooooyou're not enjoying this, then chances are, I won't as well. I also don't mind being your
oooofriend outside of the roleplay. I know I might sound all boring in the rules, but I'm really quite
oooofun to talk to, should you give me the chance. Also, these rules might be subjected to
oooochange at some point.By the way, I'm a teenager and a girl but if you still want to roleplay
oooowith me or talk, then I'm open in doing it! Girls, be open with guys as well. Chances are they
oooomight be really good roleplayers and you might never know it. Just... give them a chance, OK?
ooooThis is how we might think. Person: No, it's... never mind. Other Person: Nooooooo! D:
ooooLet me talk to you! orrrrr it could be like this - Person: I'm sad. Other Person: Are you
ooooOK? D: ...LET ME GIVE YOU A HUG. I know there might be complications but just tell
ooooroleplayers how you feelespecially upon revolving matters around love but then again, you
mightmight not be too sure. Tell them that too. I, for one, know how cute I'll find that to be and
oooocute would never want you to go away. Relationships can work if you try.
.『 legend !!
This means I'm not interested in roleplaying that at the moment BUUUUUT should you want to, I'll be down in doing so only for your side.
"Should you see the fandom in apostrophes, that means a lazy bum here still hasn't caught up with the recent or newest chapters/episodes."
* My preferred love interest(s) out of all the bishies.
░▓▓ Meh... we could do this if you'd wanted to. Who knows? Maybe you can get me back into
the fandom once more.
░░▓ Sure, it sounds like fun, so why the hell not?
░░░ Please, I would kill for this! Well, maybe not in the literal sense but still...
.『 passwords !!
Spice Roleplay = "Pomp and Circumstance"
Fluffy Roleplay = "Olive You"
Dark Roleplay = "mErcy"
Drama Roleplay = "Wrong From The Start"
General Roleplay = "Starlight Keeper"
[( Make sure to incorporate the specified quote into the subject line of your message. If you want more than one genre, however, then simply just combine as much quotes as you want together until you're satisified; keep in mind, though, that Dark and Fluffy roleplays don't... exactly go together." )]
"D.Grayman"
Gintama ░░░
// Shinsuke Takasugi*, Gintoki Sakata, Tatsuma Sakamoto, Banzai Kawakami //
Hakuouki ░▓▓
// Saitou Hajime //
Homestuck ░▓▓
// Dave Strider*, Eridan Ampora, Gamzee Makara //
Hunter x Hunter ░░▓
// Kurapika*, Killua Zoldyk*, Shaiapouf //
"Karneval" ░░▓
// Yogi*, Gareki //
Katekyo Hitman Reborn!! ░▓▓
// Hibari Kyoya*, Takeshi Yamamoto, Tsunayoshi Sawada //
"Kuroko no Basuke"
// Shintarou Midorima*, Kise Ryouta //
Naruto
// Sabaku no Gaara (Shippuden), Akasuna no Sasori //
"Letter Bee (Tegami no Bachi)" ░░▓
// Jiggy Pepper*, Gauche Suede //
Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt ░░▓
// Genderbent! Panty Anarchy, Genderbent! Scanty //
"Prince of Tennis"
// Jirou Akutagawa*, Keigo Atobe, Akaya Kirihara //
Puella Magi Madoka Magica ░░▓
// Genderbent! Mami Tomoe*, Genderbent! Madoka Kaname //
Soul Eater ░▓▓
// Death the Kid //
"Uta no Prince-Sama" ░░▓
// Natsuki Shinomiya //
"Vampire Knight" ░▓▓
// Senri Shiki*, Kaito Takamiya //
oooofriend outside of the roleplay. I know I might sound all boring in the rules, but I'm really quite
oooofun to talk to, should you give me the chance. Also, these rules might be subjected to
oooochange at some point.
ooooroleplayers how you feel
.『 legend !!
* My preferred love interest(s) out of all the bishies.
░▓▓ Meh... we could do this if you'd wanted to. Who knows? Maybe you can get me back into
the fandom once more.
░░▓ Sure, it sounds like fun, so why the hell not?
░░░ Please, I would kill for this! Well, maybe not in the literal sense but still...
Spice Roleplay = "Pomp and Circumstance"
Fluffy Roleplay = "Olive You"
Dark Roleplay = "mErcy"
Drama Roleplay = "Wrong From The Start"
General Roleplay = "Starlight Keeper"
[( Make sure to incorporate the specified quote into the subject line of your message. If you want more than one genre, however, then simply just combine as much quotes as you want together until you're satisified; keep in mind, though, that Dark and Fluffy roleplays don't... exactly go together." )]
’❀. anime/manga/comics
Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin) ░░▓
// Levi*, Bertholdt Fubar, Eren Yeager Kai Toshiki //
"Bleach" ░▓▓
// Orihime Inoue*, Momo Hinamori //
Brother's Conflict
// Tsubaki Asahina*, Masaomi Asahina*, Fuuto Asahina //
"Cardfight!! Vanguard" ░▓▓
// Kai Toshiki //
Code: Breaker ░░░
// Heike Masaomi*, Toki Fujiwari //
Death Note ░▓▓
// Matt (Mail Jeevas) //
// Wisely //
Diabolik Lovers ░░▓
// Shu Sakamaki*, Kanato Sakamaki, Kou Mukami*, Azuza Mukami //
Eyeshield 21 ░▓▓
// Shun Kakei //
Free! Iwatobi Swim Club ░░▓
// Haruka Nanase*, Rei Ryugazaki //
Gintama ░░░
// Shinsuke Takasugi*, Gintoki Sakata, Tatsuma Sakamoto, Banzai Kawakami //
Hakuouki ░▓▓
// Saitou Hajime //
Homestuck ░▓▓
// Dave Strider*, Eridan Ampora, Gamzee Makara //
Hunter x Hunter ░░▓
// Kurapika*, Killua Zoldyk*, Shaiapouf //
"Karneval" ░░▓
// Yogi*, Gareki //
Katekyo Hitman Reborn!! ░▓▓
// Hibari Kyoya*, Takeshi Yamamoto, Tsunayoshi Sawada //
// Shintarou Midorima*, Kise Ryouta //
// Sabaku no Gaara (Shippuden), Akasuna no Sasori //
"Letter Bee (Tegami no Bachi)" ░░▓
// Jiggy Pepper*, Gauche Suede //
Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt ░░▓
// Genderbent! Panty Anarchy, Genderbent! Scanty //
// Jirou Akutagawa*, Keigo Atobe, Akaya Kirihara //
Puella Magi Madoka Magica ░░▓
// Genderbent! Mami Tomoe*, Genderbent! Madoka Kaname //
Soul Eater ░▓▓
// Death the Kid //
"Uta no Prince-Sama" ░░▓
// Natsuki Shinomiya //
"Vampire Knight" ░▓▓
// Senri Shiki*, Kaito Takamiya //
’❀. cartoons/tv shows/movies
Avatar: The Last Airbender ░░░
// OC //
"Avatar: The Legend of Korra" ░▓▓
// Tahno //
Code Lyoko ░░▓
// William Dunbar //
Frozen ░▓▓
// Genderbent! Elsa //
Frozen ░▓▓
// Genderbent! Elsa //
My Little Pony: Adventure is Magic ░░▓
// Genderbent! Applejack, Genderbent! Rarity //
Rise of the Guardians ░▓▓
// Jack Frost //
South Park ░░░
// Kenny McCormick //
’❀. video games
Atelier Escha & Logy ░░▓
// Awin Sidelet, Reyfer Luckberry, Threia Hazelgrimm, Linca, Your Female OC //
Catherine ░▓▓
// Jonathan Ariga*, Vincent Brooks //
Corpse Party ░░░
// Yuuya Kizami*, Kai Shimada, Tomohiro Ohkawa, Yoshiki Kishinuma //
Dangan Ronpa ░░▓
// Makoto Naegi, Mondo Oowada*, Byakuya Togami* //
Devil Survivor 2 ░░░
// Jungo Torii*, Alcor*, Hibiki Kuze //
Devil Survivor 2 ░░░
// Jungo Torii*, Alcor*, Hibiki Kuze //
Fire Emblem: Awakening ░░▓
// Lon'qu*, Gaius //
Haunting Ground ░░▓
// Daniella //
Mad Father ░▓▓
// Dio //
Persona 3 ░░▓
// Akihiko Sanada*, Minato Arisato, Ryuuji Mochizuki, Aegis //
Persona 4 ░░▓
// Yosuke Hanamura*, Yu Narukami //
Rule of Rose ░▓▓
// Genderbent! Diana, Genderbent! Jennifer //
Soul Calibur V ░░▓
// Patroklos Alexander*, Z.W.E.I //
Super Dangan Ronpa 2 ░░░
// Nagito Komaeda*, Hajime Hinata, Mikan Tsumiki, Hiyoko Saionji, Akane Owari, Nekomaru Nidai, Gundam Tanaka, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu //
Tales of Graces ░░▓
// Richard //
Tales of Xillia ░░▓
// Alvin*, Gaius*, Wingul //
’❀. unclassified/others/originals
Vocaloid or Utauloid ░░▓
// Kaito Shion, Kiyoteru Hiyama*, Older Oliver* //
Utaite ░░▓
// Mi-chan, Ashe* //
My OC x Your OC ░░▓
// *Note: I actually prefer to do this one rather than doubling, because it's way easier for me. If we're doing My OC x Your OC, I am pretty flexible and could play either the male or female role.
Honestly, though, I like when others choose which OCs of mine they would like for me to roleplay.
My OCs - Caius Remington, Rhys Tomlinson, Vivian Rosenthal //
Sibling x Sibling ░░▓
// Choice(s) for My OC x Your OC: Rhys Tomlinson //
Step-Sibling x Step-Sibling ░░▓
// Choice(s) for My OC x Your OC: Vivian Rosenthal, Caius Remington, Rhys Tomlinson //
Friends With Benefits ░░▓
// Choice(s) for My OC x Your OC: Vivian Rosenthal, Caius Remington, Rhys Tomlinson //
Friend x Imaginary Friend ░░▓
// Choice(s) for My OC x Your OC: Caius Remington //
Patient x Nurse ░░▓
// Choice(s) for My OC x Your OC: Vivian Rosenthal, Caius Remington, Rhys Tomlinson //
My OC x Your OC ░░▓
// *Note: I actually prefer to do this one rather than doubling, because it's way easier for me. If we're doing My OC x Your OC, I am pretty flexible and could play either the male or female role.
Honestly, though, I like when others choose which OCs of mine they would like for me to roleplay.
My OCs - Caius Remington, Rhys Tomlinson, Vivian Rosenthal //
Sibling x Sibling ░░▓
// Choice(s) for My OC x Your OC: Rhys Tomlinson //
Step-Sibling x Step-Sibling ░░▓
// Choice(s) for My OC x Your OC: Vivian Rosenthal, Caius Remington, Rhys Tomlinson //
Friends With Benefits ░░▓
// Choice(s) for My OC x Your OC: Vivian Rosenthal, Caius Remington, Rhys Tomlinson //
Friend x Imaginary Friend ░░▓
// Choice(s) for My OC x Your OC: Caius Remington //
Patient x Nurse ░░▓
// Choice(s) for My OC x Your OC: Vivian Rosenthal, Caius Remington, Rhys Tomlinson //
Celebrity x Fan ░░▓
// Choice(s) for My OC x Your OC: Vivian Rosenthal, Rhys Tomlinson //
Student x Teacher ░░▓
// Choice(s) for My OC x Your OC: Vivian Rosenthal, Rhys Tomlinson //
Assassin x Target ░░▓
// Choice(s) for My OC x Your OC: Caius Remington //
// Choice(s) for My OC x Your OC: Vivian Rosenthal, Rhys Tomlinson //
Student x Teacher ░░▓
// Choice(s) for My OC x Your OC: Vivian Rosenthal, Rhys Tomlinson //
Assassin x Target ░░▓
// Choice(s) for My OC x Your OC: Caius Remington //
No comments:
Post a Comment