Supposing tomorrow comes to a close,
Supposing there is a future somewhere beyond that,
For even if the light no longer exists,
I will have been gazing at the glow of the moon.
I was thinking it couldn't come true.
Having been afraid of that which could be lost,
I was searching for a sun that would never set,
Seeking the warmth which you had given me.
Even those memories within which I existed,
They are all gradually washed away.
Until even this heart is completely broken to pieces,
Never forgetting these feelings,
Ever so softly...
I was thinking that was an uncertain love.
Refusing to trust in it,
I eventually came to run away,
Placing those wishes into the unchanging sky,
That promise which had been exchanged with me.
If you are truly everything to me,
Then I don't even want this pain I feel to disappear.
If even my heart is shattered and tears overflow,
Thinking of you fleetingly,
Longingly,
Forever more...
Even those memories within which I existed,
They are all gradually washed away.
Until even this heart is completely broken to pieces,
Even if the rain continues to pelt down...
It's painful and heartrending,
Even this pain refusing to disappear.
If even my heart is shattered and tears overflow,
Sleeplessly falling,
Sinking,
Ever so quietly...
Continuing to cry out as much as this voice can bear.
Let it reach far,
Far into the distance.
I was searching for a sun that would never set.
No comments:
Post a Comment